However, there is a part of me that is angry and offended, and will continue to be so. They made the wrong choice. Someone got hurt, someone was not given what they deserved. I am angry on their behalf. I am offended.
On another note, today many good things happened in my home:
- The kids had an epic cushion pile on the couch and were jumping and diving into it with full glee. Even J was going all out, that child has no fear at all!
- K and I went out on our street to sell her last box of girl guide cookies. She loved it and did a great job, I am so proud of her.
- J thanked me for reading him a book. I know this doesn't seem like much but it was adorable and he really is the most polite child at 2 - it's incredible.
- R's reading has really taken off, he was reading a new Star Wars book tonight and it has grown leaps and bounds even in the last week.
- Glassman actually made dinner tonight and it was successful albeit a little off recipe ;)
On a frustrating note one of our two laptops is hooped. Glassman's super cheap one doesn't play videos, can't ever be unplugged or moved from its location and is only for writing (like I'm doing now, and glassman's novel he is working on). We had one that worked for playing netflix and what not, and it's now dead - so that's great. I wish we could invest in a new computer, but that's not possible, so we will be looking at another cheap one. Yay!